Back in September, I cut some Drosera tracyi leaves that had fallen over and put them into test tubes filled with distilled water (on 9/8/19). I kept these under lights indoors. The cuttings seemed really eager to grow; they started shooting out roots while they were still in the test tube after only about a month. On 10/12/19 I planted them into peat. Here is what they look like about 5 weeks later:
I took a D. binata leaf cutting the day I received the plant. I was surprised to find that two weeks later, several plantlets had already appeared from the leaf! Below is a photo of some binata plantlets potted up. Hopefully they'll grow well. Currently they are covered by sandwich wrap under compact fluorescent bulbs next to my P sethos.
Rising college student who enjoys growing carnivorous plants.